The PsiWing is a vehicle modelled by UltimatesS and me, and scripted by myself. It has the smoothest, most flexible handling of my three Greek-lettered flying vehicles, and allows a single player to fly throughout TBM. Check out the screenies, and get the download. To spawn, just use commandtoserver('psiadd');

Click to enlarge

Download:
PsiWing.zip
cool, will this be availible on any server you host (I assume so)
rivereye wrote:
cool, will this be availible on any server you host (I assume so)
It already was; now it will be available on other servers too though. Smile
ok, I will have to make a not to download and install it (btw, is there a way to get it in the spawn menu?)
Not yet. Gobbles will do that for me when he gets a chance. The spawn command is also listed in the readme.
Kerm, would you be so kind as to release the source for this so I can add weapons to it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours