I am trying to incorporate Runer112's graylib library into a program I am making. All I want to do is draw the sprite to the screen. Basically, I want to replace this code:

Code:
Pt-Off(X,Y,Pic1)
Pt-Off(X,Y,Pic1+8)^^r
Dispgraph^^r^^r

I am using a normal 83+, but I want it to run on all TI83+/84+ (SE) variants.
GreyLib will automaticly update the screen after you call the "Init" method (or whatever its called), so need need for having Dispgraph.
c4ooo is kind of correct. GrayLib constantly updates the screen to sustain the grayscale effect after enabling it (usually with GLoad()), but like normal Axe, graphics are buffered. But instead of using DispGraph to send the buffered graphics to the screen, use GDisp(). And instead of drawing to the "main" and "back" buffer, you need to draw to GB1 and GB2 (defined by GrayLib).

Also, for drawing masked (with transparency) 3-level grayscale sprites, GPtMask() replaces the built-in Pt-Mask(). Note that the sprite data is not the same format as Pt-Mask(), though. Find the comments for it in the commented version of GrayLib to see the format. There's also PtMask4() for drawing 4-level grayscale sprites.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours