I have a suggestion - is there anyway you could make the sprite move smoothly? Like using a for() loop or something.
Switchblade wrote:
I have a suggestion - is there anyway you could make the sprite move smoothly? Like using a for() loop or something.

It's supposed to move like that, it moves one tile at a time in the real game Razz
Keep at it, Pieman! I really like how this is turning out; perhaps you can rewrite it in C sometime.

Keep up the amazing work.

Also, if you ever decide to port it to CSE, I can help, as I just got mine back from my dad.
I haven't done anything with ICE in a good few months, and i have fallen out of practice with it, and i no longer know any of the syntax... I am kinda considering restarting this project in C, now that i have a computer, because the main reason that i started doing it in ICE was because i didnt have a computer to learn C on Razz

Do you guys think i should continue it in ICE (which would still mean a rewrite) or start over in C (which would solve a lot of he problems i was having with the ICE version)
You should probably do it in C since ICE is a little limited, but they would both work.
jcgter777 wrote:
You should probably do it in C since ICE is a little limited, but they would both work.

I know they would both work, and i am well aware of the limitations of ICE (it was WAY more limited when i made this than it is now)

But yes, after talking to P_T last night (and getting his blessing, lol) i have decided to remake this in C

This is the first screenshot of the C version (there is almost nothing, because i suck at C)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours