Hi! I have recently created a website showcasing many TI-84/TI-83 BASIC programs. Please support by checking it out and giving me ideas for things to make. Thanks!

https://calcprgm.wordpress.com
Sweet. I really like it. Check out mine: https://jcsmithf22.wixsite.com/calcugramming
Seems to work on iPhone. Well done
Nice Websites.
Here is mine: http://www.ti84calcwiz.com
I went as far as buying a domain for mine.
Erm...are we posting our websites now? Shock

Well...here's mine. Not very mobile friendly, but I'll change that soon Razz
I'll post the best site! Razz
wait, do you actually get paid for adds?
Switchblade wrote:

Um, Google AdSense pays you 1-3 dollars for every certain amount of click (I think)...
Have you earned anything?
Switchblade wrote:
Have you earned anything?

No. I have to get permission from my parents (pretty sure they'll say yes). I think Wikidot sites shows ads by default (without AdSense) and you have to upgrade to a Pro account to remove them...I've never seen the ads though Neutral
Here is a site about myself I submitted for an assignment. It is still in progress. Most of the stuff hasn't been entered, and the images do not show up. However, it is completely hardcoded (no wix, wordpress, wikidot etc) and completely responsive. It uses w3.css.

https://sdrive-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/switchblade/58fe9a9935de21/64235207/index.html
Switchblade wrote:

I get about 100 weekly visitors, or about 4 bucks a year Very Happy
TI84CalcWiz wrote:
Switchblade wrote:

I wonder what you gonna do with THIS amount of money Evil or Very Mad

I like your project! Keep up the good work!
Johanofat wrote:
TI84CalcWiz wrote:
Switchblade wrote:

I wonder what you gonna do with THIS amount of money Evil or Very Mad

I like your project! Keep up the good work!

I know, right! I mean, he can already retire!!! Evil or Very Mad
You can't withdraw Adsense money until you reach $100. In my case this means I'll get a $100 cheque in 20 years.
Switchblade, your website isnt exactly mobile-freindly. Not for me anyhow.

Nice site, trumpetguy.
Is there any copyright issues with posting other people's programs? Could someone just download the Cemetech archives and reupload it to their own site?

Definitely not planning to do this, just curious.
andressevilla wrote:
Is there any copyright issues with posting other people's programs? Could someone just download the Cemetech archives and reupload it to their own site?

Definitely not planning to do this, just curious.

Evil or Very Mad Probably.

At the bottom of the page, it says " Copyright 2000-2017 Cemetech & Christopher Mitchell", so I assume so.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
andressevilla wrote:
Is there any copyright issues ...

Evil or Very Mad Probably.
At the bottom of the page, it says " Copyright 2000-2017 Cemetech & Christopher Mitchell", so I assume so.

Good point.
Although, I don't think Kerm/Cemetech holds the copyright for the files in the archives.
Yeah. I don't think anyone does, really...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours