Very nice work!
Wow that is nice
Alvajoy, welcome to Cemetech!

Some of our members have seen you on CW, but most of us haven't, so perhaps introduce yourself here?
Thanks so much for making this! Very Happy
I tried the Carillon editor (an alternative to little sound DJ) and so far it has worked fine.
It's possible to trade pokemons connecting two calculators with prizoop and with the same game? If yes, how?
Link support wouldn't be too difficult to implement, it would be mutually exclusive with sound obviously. I only have one Prizm calculator though. I am intending to pick up a cg50 at some point, at which point I'll put link support on the list. I also want to support two player NES games with a second calculator acting as a controller using the link port as well.
Hey, I downloaded prizoop but for some reason can't manage to find the games (super mario or pokemon) could you help me with this?? My calculator is CG fx-20 BTW
Hamllam wrote:
Hey, I downloaded prizoop but for some reason can't manage to find the games (super mario or pokemon) could you help me with this?? My calculator is CG fx-20 BTW

Prizoop is an emulator which means that you need to own the game rom and put it onto your calculator. A quick search for Homebrew game boy games should provide you with some options.
Hey,

I downloaded this emulator and it works fine for some games but for other games i get the error: "Loading file "Name of game" Not found! -1
Failed!"

If i repeat this the games sometimes do start but the screen is completely covered in random weird glitchy screen and i then have trouble getting away from that, this also messed up some settings.
Mr. Duck wrote:
Hey,

I downloaded this emulator and it works fine for some games but for other games i get the error: "Loading file "Name of game" Not found! -1
Failed!"

If i repeat this the games sometimes do start but the screen is completely covered in random weird glitchy screen and i then have trouble getting away from that, this also messed up some settings.

I just noticed that after messing around with the game that didnt work the name of that file which is "Legend of Zelda, The -Oracle of Seasons (USA)" had a save file named "Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle ofTetris (World)" (Since i do have Tetris on my calculator which runs fine)

Link's awakening and some mario games also had this problem, i didnt try any other games except pokémon red which runs fine.

Btw: i have a Casio fx-CG50
Hey,

Do you know if an adapter like this - 2,5 mm mono to 3,5 mm stereo - https://semicrazy.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/2-5mm-mono-to-3-5mm-stereo-phone-headset-adapter/ will work fine with Prizoop?
Hey, just seen your project on github. Trying to find out how to do some of the basic stuff to get going. However the casio prizm sdk is from 2014 and seems to have some issues on the CG50. I have also tried some of the existing programs on the site to trying with changing the code on there. However they are either too complicated or are in different languages. Can you give me the links to a updated sdk, the files required to change the ".c" files into ".g3p" and some pointers for using the source code to recreate text on the screen. Thanks!! (I am using visual studio on a windows machine)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours