A little while back I found out that you can open power transformers using a sidewalk and a hammer. Apparently this is the correct way to open them.

I had been wanting to make a standalone boxman video game for a long time and after I got a little arduino compatible lcd and a bunch of arduino nanos for close to 2$ each, it was the perfect excuse.
So I went out to the garage and dremel'ed out a hole for the screen (which admittedly could have been done a little nicer) and drilled some holes for the buttons with a drill press. I found some limit switches, a little speaker, and some buttons from a SNES controller and glued in the arduino nano and everything after soldering a crapload of wires.

Here's the final product:

Heheh awesome work!
This is pretty sweet! This game has been ported to so many platforms haha I love it Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours