Dictionary here, everyone can comment and suggest edits (edit, no you can't, google changed some stuff, so just post below, and I will add it). Admins, if you want to pm me a email so that you guys can directly edit, that's awesome!

I thought it would be nice to have a compilation of running jokes throughout the Cemetech Forums. I took/am taking the matter into my own hands, and am creating a dictionary for this wonderful site. It is currently only a sheet, as I can then Export it when it is done and turn it into something nicer looking.

Any questions should go into a cemetech comment, not onto the sheet (to avoid clutter).

Also: (edit)
If you are an Admin/Mod, request access and pm me your email (second to prevent admin impersonation). I will pass on ownership to them most senior Admin once there are enough, and will leave.
Here is a link to stuff you may want to add: linky link link
mr womp womp wrote:
Here is a link to stuff you may want to add: linky link link
Row 5 Razz

[edit] new words have been added, keeping this post for, uh, posterity. Yes, that's why.
I like this idea. Good thinking iPhoenix. Maybe you could add the link to the commands for DecBot3(if I remember correctly)(The SAX commands that start with !). And the @z80/ez80.
seanlego23 wrote:
I like this idea. Good thinking iPhoenix. Maybe you could add the link to the commands for DecBot3(if I remember correctly)(The SAX commands that start with !). And the @z80/ez80.

Ok! Where can I find a list of commands for DecBot3, though? 0x5
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
seanlego23 wrote:

DecBot's History.
DecBot's Thread.
I couldn't find an actual list, so that's the best I got.
seanlego23 wrote:
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
seanlego23 wrote:

DecBot's History.
DecBot's Thread.
I couldn't find an actual list, so that's the best I got.

That's awesome!

I would like to add that jonbush and Kerm have been added to the sheet. Don't pester them about it, though! If you want to suggest a new word, please speak up!
allynfolksjr: Widely respected by everyone

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours