I was browsing Cemetech, just to keep myself occupied, and I checked my profile to look at my fancy activity graph widget tracker thingie. I accidentally scrolled down too far, and noticed that I was ranked 105th in the file archives, but I only had 3 files (namely because I'm too lazy to post most of mine, but most aren't of the, uh, "highest quality"). This was shocking to me! There are nearly 17 THOUSAND activated accounts, and only 105 have 3 files or more? No offense, and every single one of you are awesome, but I would like to see more programs (on any platform) here on this wonderful site!
Archives statistics:

Code:
Total Authors: 311
Total Files: 1,465

It seems reasonable to me that you are then the 105th author with 3 files, there are probably people with only 1/2 programs in the Archives. Oh, and remember that a bunch of our 17000 members lurked around here once, or did it because of jsTIfied, but never did anything with it Wink
But indeed, hopefully more programs will come ^.^
I would like to see some actual programming from people as well, but it will never happen because all they care about is Minecraft. Don't play Minecraft people. Razz
Hey I'm only in 6th grade and I have like four programs, like 75th dowloaded author? :0
72'nd with 5 files! [edit] 36th most downloaded with 7347 downloads.
0th with 0 files! Razz
(working on that though) Smile
104th busiest and 222nd most downloaded with 3 QUALITY files, children.
Cemetech archives popularity soared up around 2010. Ticalc.org's did so in 1997. So it's perfectly understandable that Cemetech archives have so few programs compared to ticalc.org.
DJ_O wrote:
Cemetech archives popularity soared up around 2010. Ticalc.org's did so in 1997. So it's perfectly understandable that Cemetech archives have so few programs compared to ticalc.org.
Also ticalc.org is filthy with hundreds of Quadratic Solvers and useless things, unlike Cemetech.
300th
1 file
38 downloads
Since this seems to be what everyone is talking about now, "In the Cemetech file archives, Kydapoot is ranked 16th busiest author with 12 files, garnering 380 downloads and achieving a position as the 188th most downloaded author."

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours