I have started a new project (Which I seem to be doing a lot lately), and this time I have decided on a Lottery program. It is really hard to explain, but you start with $1000 and you can buy lottery tickets. For each ticket, you have a 1% chance of getting the reward, which is (for most of the tickets) 100 times the purchase price. I will probably not release source code (which is for your own good, it is EXTREMELY messy and large), but may upload the final project to the Archives.

Screenshots:

(These were done when the dates system was broken, and I never actually won anything, but it took ~30 min to create because I am a failure at using TI-CONNECT, and am probably never making a replacement.)
(Not 100% sure it is in order, either, will be uploading individual screenshots ASAP)

This looks interesting _iPhoenix_! Very Happy Good job
Pieman7373 wrote:
This looks interesting _iPhoenix_! Very Happy Good job

Thanks! This took longer than I would like to admit...
Can you win 'real' money? Razz.

Looks cool man Smile.
Looks pretty neat Smile I just wish I had that much money to spend on lottery tickets in real life Razz Keep it up!
tr1p1ea wrote:
Can you win 'real' money? Razz.

Looks cool man Smile.

No. I wish you could! (I'm all for free money for playing video games!)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours