What should the next feature be?
A macOS/Windows/Linux flashcard editor
 0%  [ 0 ]
Improved on-calculator editing
 100%  [ 2 ]
A correct/incorrect summary at the end of each study session
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Study is a completely on-calculator flashcard and self-quiz suite in TI-BASIC for the TI-84 Plus CE (it's untested on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition but may still work). There are three programs: STUDY, INITSTDY, and INITDRAW. See the file "README.txt" for detailed instructions and other information regarding each program. I hope that the Study suite will be useful and would greatly appreciate any and all comments, suggestions, and/or bug reports (especially regarding usage on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition as I do not own one on which to test the Study suite myself)!

Cemetech archives link: https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1535

Screenshots:
Please upload your program to the Cemetech Archives. Currently your links redirect to a site that says that registration is required. You can post screenshots with the img tag.
OK, will do when I have time (probably tomorrow).
jonbush wrote:
Please upload your program to the Cemetech Archives. Currently your links redirect to a site that says that registration is required. You can post screenshots with the img tag.
Alright, I just submitted an updated version of the Study suite to the Cemetech Archives. I'm going to edit the original post to point people to the version in the Archives once my submission is approved. Also, are there are any rules (written or unwritten) regarding editing forum topics of which I should be aware? Thank you!
Gerzer wrote:
jonbush wrote:
Alright, I just submitted an updated version of the Study suite to the Cemetech Archives. I'm going to edit the original post to point people to the version in the Archives once my submission is approved. Also, are there are any rules (written or unwritten) regarding editing forum topics of which I should be aware? Thank you!

I just updated the original post with a link to the Cemetech archives and added a poll regarding what the next feature should be. I'm sorry for such a long delay!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours