Replaying Mirror's Edge Catalyst starting and Monster Hunter World. I was playing Warframe too but I beat all the story in it and need a break from it.
Ratchet & Clank on PS4. So fun but I can't beat the final boss.

I also played Surgeon Simulator VR the other day, and it's great to reaffirm my decision to not become a doctor. Laughing Razz
I am currently grinding on Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM). If you don't know what it is, look it up.
I am currently playing BTD1, BTD2, BTD3, BTD4, BTD5, and BTD6. I am also going to try to program BTD in c for the calculator.
Alex wrote:
I also played Surgeon Simulator VR the other day, and it's great to reaffirm my decision to not become a doctor. 0x5 Razz

lol

I'm playing Airport City (Description here) and Spaceflight Simulator
SM84CE wrote:
Alex wrote:
I also played Surgeon Simulator VR the other day, and it's great to reaffirm my decision to not become a doctor. 0x5 Razz

0x5

I'm playing Airport City (Description here) and Spaceflight Simulator

F A C E B O O K

xD
Medieval II: Total War with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod, playing as the Almoravid Caliphate.
Very fun.
I'm about to fight Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time 3D, taking a break from searching for the last 25 shrines in Breath of the Wild.

I'm also writing my own 2D Zelda fangame in TI-Basic for the CSE and CE (currently finishing up the map editor).

. Δ
Δ Δ
dunlavdy wrote:
I am currently playing BTD1, BTD2, BTD3, BTD4, BTD5, and BTD6. I am also going to try to program BTD in c for the calculator.

Good Luck. Would luv to see a BTD game incorporated on to the calculator... for free Razz

Right now, I am playing Minecraft (PC), Clash of Clans (Mobile), and LoZ - The Minish Cap (GBA - Calculator) as of right now. Almost done with The Minish Cap however.
A lot of my time recently has been devoted to school, and another big chunk to coding, but I've still been able to find some room for games.
I've been playing Minecraft, as I always will, and I'm looking to start playing Factorio again after I quit a while ago. (I had gotten waaaaaay too addicted Razz)
Alex wrote:

I got surgeon simulator on the switch, and I regret the decision, because the controls are abysmal 😂😂
I'll probably get surgeon simulator VR if it is on the ps4 though, because that is what I have VR on, hehe
Pieman7373 wrote:
Alex wrote:

I got surgeon simulator on the switch, and I regret the decision, because the controls are abysmal 😂😂
I'll probably get surgeon simulator VR if it is on the ps4 though, because that is what I have VR on, hehe

I have surgeon simulator on the PSVR and its really fun, i highly reccommend it.

As for the game im currently playing though, its Pokémon Ultra Moon, because im too poor for sword/shield
I got an old copy of Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds - a game that I've always wanted to play. Played a few rounds and it is a little different than I thought, but still ok.

Also been playing Red Alert 1 - so yeah going a bit old school for now Smile.
M i N e C r A f T

***SM84CE runs and hides Razz
A bit of Minecraft, Smash Ultimate, and some Overwatch occasionally.
Destiny 2. I (somehow) am at just over <>1300, but still can't hold my own in the Crucible. Mostly I just keep doing nightfall after nightfall after nightfall...
On PS4 I've been catching up on some older games which is currently Tomb Raider (2013).

I also built a Win98 PC and have been playing Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, which is great! Also plan on playing some other classic SCUMM style games.
I was playing Zombies on Hypixel [Minecraft 1.8.8].
I've been getting back into Minecraft since I got my new computer this week.
I just finished earthbound (emulator, im not rich), and am now playing through Club Penguin: Elite Agents for nintendo DS. I had it as a kid, so it brings back memories (not that great of a game tho).
I also want to port a game, but have no idea what game to port, so oof Razz
I wanna play minecraft, but try running THAT on a rasberry pi 3b+.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours