I'm finally starting to learn C, and one of the projects I wanted to work on was a SPACEWAR! clone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacewar!) for the CE. However, I'm running into a significant problem: is there any way to display rotated sprites? Otherwise, it looks like I might need to:

a. Plot pixels one by one (bad and slow) or
b. Write my own routines (I don't even want to try.)

So, is there any way I'm not seeing to draw a rotated sprite?
Do you use the C libraries by Mateo? I believe that library has a function to rotate/flip sprites.
I tested out the gravity equations I wrote for the Sun vs Ship in TI-Basic, and they seem to work ok., but I'm going to have to work on the suns mass compared to the ship, because somethings weird with it. Screenshots coming soon.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours