I like making Lego spaceships that can split apart into several smaller ships like this: (this is one i made a year or so ago)
goes to (sorry about the abysmal photo quality)

I am currently working on a larger ship that separates into at least 5 parts. This is what i have so far of it (that i was able to take decent pictures of) Each part opens up and stuff too and has weapons, but i will post more/better pics once i get my phone back
Non-blurry photos would be nice Smile
Yeah, i was using my camera since i dont have my phone at the moment ;P
I think you gave me a brilliant idea: KSP based legos >.<
I also made a multi-stage rocket ;P
Those are pretty cool, pieman! I have a bunch of lego's too, though I dont have as much spare time to play with them now days Sad
I haven't really had much time either, but i found some today ;P
c4ooo wrote:
I think you gave me a brilliant idea: KSP based legos >.<

Ha! That would be amazing!

I'm also a big Lego fan. Although I never thought about making a ship made out of other ships. Great idea Pieman! Smile
Thanks TheLastMillennial! I make realistic-y stuff as well, like a bomber that i made that i think is pretty realistic (i will post a picture of it later)
Pieman7373 wrote:
Yeah, i was using my camera since i dont have my phone at the moment ;P
I'd expect a camera to have less blur than a phone. Very Happy The project sounds cool; I just wish I could see it better.
Sorry Kerm... it is an old(ish) Polaroid brand digital camera :p

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours