Quote:
731. The Asgard ask you to upload their consciousness into your calc as well and you modified your calc so extensively that it actually is possible.
732. You program your calc to let you know when the new season of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis premieres

That is great! lol And the new Stargate eps premier in a few weeks... Very Happy

Anyways, we can use this to let people know which ones we are guilty of, or which ones we want to laugh at, etc...
I always use my 84+SE for time in school. I don't wear a watch.
I must confess that I have been carrying around but one hardware calculator of late, and not using it quite so much, now that I have my tablet to whip out and emulate an instantly-restorable calculator in every flavor upon.
I usually have at least one on me at all times, so I can program on one of my many projects...
I used to try to carry around two or three everywhere, but now I too only have one to program or doodle upon when it would be inappropriate or mugging-inviting to pull out my tabby.
I have more than one calculator (and I still want more Razz ). And, one of my calculators emulates Windows XP so that it can emulate a TI-89 Very Happy .
I always have my 84+SE within reach...usually left pocket. If for some reason I can't bring it with me I enable ON-STO in krolypto...
I've had two graphing calculators in my life. One of them was tragically stolen a little over a year ago, but ironically this only got me more into calculators because my parents bought me a shiny, brand new TI84+se.

Honestly, I don't carry my calculator everywhere I go. That seems a bit excessive IMHO. I bring it to and from school everyday (and it stays with me the entire day at schoo). Normally it just sits at my desk. The only time it leaves there other than for school would be if I'm going on vacation. Then I usually bring it for something to do on the plane/car rides. Once, I remember being grounded for 8 hours, my dad and I, so I programmed a game for us to play to pass the time.
I keep my calc at home. I take my GBA around. I know it's blasphemy but that calc cost more money than my GBA, so... And the new seasons premier on July 19th Tifreak. My calc will let me know when the time comes. Very Happy Everyone make sure to click the link in my sig...
elfprince13 wrote:
I always have my 84+SE within reach...usually left pocket. If for some reason I can't bring it with me I enable ON-STO in krolypto...
You too? I have permanent creases in every pair of pants I own from keeping my calc in my left pocket. Sometimes I forgo my wallet so I can carry two. Cool
Why would you ever need two? I think that's just showing off.
Chipmaster wrote:
Why would you ever need two? I think that's just showing off.
That's why I don't do it much. Sometimes it's necessary, though, especially if I'm porting something in BASIC.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
You too? I have permanent creases in every pair of pants I own from keeping my calc in my left pocket. Sometimes I forgo my wallet so I can carry two. Cool

Cargo pants are great. you can carry stuff in all four pockets. I occasionally carry stuff in my back pocket, but my guess is that is just asking for it to get stolen in NYC....
Yeah, I need to wear more cargo pants. During the summer, I usually wear denim shorts with lots of pockets, but cargo pants would be good during the year.
Kuro wrote:
759. You managed to program your 83+ in C.

Kllrnohj did that with his Fast Circle program.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours