Here are the projects I am working on right now

An ASCII RPG:

And 2 xlib rpgs:

(the contrast is kinda dark on the last one...)
Please let me know what you think

here a link to download a zip file of the first rpg.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7tYBhSdXxlGV21vNDMxTzdrTDA
RSYMBOL (resets the game) must be run first, SYMBOL (launches the game) from then onwards.[/url]
Those look great! I can't wait to see them when they're done.
It may be a while... i can't use my 83 plus for programming anymore... so i can only use an emulator
Oh nice! Smile What languages are these written in? Looks mostly like basic; what do they do and how they work? Razz
Those look really cool! Keep at it, I can't wait to see them when you're done. Smile
All of these are programmed in BASIC. The two bottom ones use xLib, but I have hardly done anything to them so far. The top one is almost complete... I just need to finish the battle scene and incorporate health, level, strength, etc

The first one uses a matrix and the sub command. The matrix is modified for each map.
The others use xLib tilemapping.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours