Hey guys, it's time for me to leave all the forums for an undefined amount of time. I'm kind of done with CE programming, I've no motivation to do new stuff, university is taking my time more and more, and some personal problems are also taking me down.
I don't know when I will be back, maybe in a month, maybe longer, maybe sooner. Anyway, I will still try to do some programming, but definitely not that much as these days. Feel free to add anything useful to ICE, whatever you want, and post it in my thread, or do a pull request at GitHub; whenever I come back, I will look into it and see what has changed (or nothing) (I believe Mateo said he wants to refactor ICE, so goodluck Wink ). You can still reach me via email, if something is really important.

Have a nice day! Smile
Yep, programming for long periods does that too you Razz I hope that you come back whenever you are ready to tackle things again; and you have made great progress on all of your projects Smile Good luck with university! Very Happy
Thanks for all that you've done! No matter how long you are gone, your legacy of creating amazing programs will never die. So good luck at school, go make a paradox, have a nICE life. Razz
I'll miss you. (Or maybe not, as I don't visit this website very much anymore myself. Just Joking
PT_ wrote:
Hey guys, it's time for me to leave all the forums for an undefined amount of time. I'm kind of done with CE programming, I've no motivation to do new stuff, university is taking my time more and more, and some personal problems are also taking me down.
I don't know when I will be back, maybe in a month, maybe longer, maybe sooner. Anyway, I will still try to do some programming, but definitely not that much as these days. Feel free to add anything useful to ICE, whatever you want, and post it in my thread, or do a pull request at GitHub; whenever I come back, I will look into it and see what has changed (or nothing) (I believe Mateo said he wants to refactor ICE, so goodluck Wink ). You can still reach me via email, if something is really important.

Have a nice day! Smile

The forums will never be the same. We will all miss you!
I'm very sorry to hear that you're feeling burnt out, PT_! I hope that you enjoy a relaxing break or semi-break from Cemetech that makes you even more enthusiastic about everything calculator-, computer-, and electronics-related we do here when you return.
I'm really sorry to say this, but I'm going to take another break from at least programming, and probably Cemetech as well, for this entire summer holiday. Work is pretty stressful (and won't be less 'till the end), and very tiring as well. Plus, I'm feeling a huge pressure to continue and finish my main 2 projects, namely ICE and AoCE, which is not something I can accomplish at this moment. Lately, it just looks like nothing good is coming from my hand programming-wise, so it's time for a break and pick it up later. Have a nice day! Smile
Well wishes, PT! It's important to take care of yourself first so I'm glad to see that you're doing that; we'll all be here when you return Smile
I am sorry to hear this PT_. As Alex said, please take all the time you need and take care of yourself. Your insight and problem solving skills will be greatly missed. I will *anxiously* be awaiting your return.

PS. Try to get more sleep Razz
Hope things work out for you! I'm pressuring you to feel as unpressured as you can during your hiatus.

Note: A 'good nights sleep' means going to bed before 12 o'clock. Razz
Have a good hiatus, PT_; your excellent administration will be sorely missed until you return!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours