I think they look good on the actual screen Smile when I as making the bushes I thought they looked a bit weird but they are fine now Razz
I'm working on rendering buildings, which is going pretty well, I only need to write a custom clipped routine, as I can't use the C routine because of push/pop and IY, so that will come later.

The building comes at the white area.
PT_ wrote:
I'm working on rendering buildings, which is going pretty well, I only need to write a custom clipped routine, as I can't use the C routine because of push/pop and IY, so that will come later.

The building comes at the white area.

Are the weird colors the area outside of the field?
Yeah, sometimes I do weird stuff to make sure it works Wink
Many many thanks to JamesV, who handed me his fading routine! Smile I modified it a bit, which results in this:

The text sprites are updated as well:

Hooray! That looks a lot nicer! 😂😂😂😂 Razz
It looks great, PT_! I really like the knight. Smile
Dang! Now add some functionality!
*poke

(jk, do what you want! It's your program, and it's amazing; I don't want to rush it!)

EDIT: I also notice some white borders to some of the sprites. Perhaps fix it? (Or have me, I'd gladly do it Smile)
Can you at least make the white borders not look like they were drawn in microsoft paint.
Okay Smile

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Can you at least make the white borders not look like they were drawn in microsoft paint.

0x5!

And good job, PT_! great fix!
Wow!!

You all are convincing me to buy a CE.
Ranman wrote:
Wow!!

You all are convincing me to buy a CE.

Please do, you especially would create some cool content Smile
Those borders are looking really nice, Pt_! Where did you get all the sprites?
*cough* *cough*
Dang! Those sprites look indescribably awesome! You made those Pieman? Amazing job! Very Happy
They are so awesome... that, uh... I'm having a hard time describing them. Razz

oh, and good job PT_ too. Razz
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Dang! Those sprites look indescribably awesome! You made those Pieman? Amazing job! Very Happy
They are so awesome... that, uh... I'm having a hard time describing them. Razz

Sprites? What sprites? My eyes are blinded by their awesomeness. Good job, Pieman!
Actually, Pieman has made the intro logo, which fades in and out, I've made the others Wink
Oh yeah, they can't see the other stuff that i helped with yet Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours