1  decade            120 days
1  year               12  days
1  month            1   day
1  day               1   hour
6  hours            15  minutes
2  hours            5   minutes
1  hour               180 seconds
1  minute            3   seconds
So time won't even be proportional in MutliCity?
Chipmaster wrote:

Yeah, shouldn't 2 hours be six minutes?
foamy3 wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:

Yeah, shouldn't 2 hours be six minutes?
Last time I checked 60/12 = 5.... that might just be me though. Of course it's proportional. Confused
180 seconds + 180 seconds = 360 seconds = 6 minutes.
Exactly. Also, 1day = 1hour would imply that Multiplicity is 24x faster. But that clearly isn't the case in other conversions. Case and point: 60seconds/3seconds = 20 =/=24. And so on.
Kerm must be tired or something. Rolling Eyes
I was afraid it was me. I've become jaded after a day of 10 hours of ASM programming Laughing
I worked downward from the top, and incorrectly said that 5mins/2 = 2.5mins = 180 seconds. I meant 150 sec. Smile Therefore 1 minute is 15/6 of a second = 2.5 sec
It would be cool if you managed to get the game to stay in 1 instance for 3.4 years, lol
That would indeed be really cool.
KermMartian wrote:
I worked downward from the top, and incorrectly said that 5mins/2 = 2.5mins = 180 seconds. I meant 150 sec. Smile Therefore 1 minute is 15/6 of a second = 2.5 sec
Ok, I thought you were stricken with early-onset dementia or something.
jpez wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Ok, I thought you were stricken with early-onset dementia or something.
Huh? Wha..? Who are you?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours