can i manually upgrade Cesium on my 84+CE? i have no access to a computer or any other devices and the version i have currently was loaded by someone else who had access to a computer around oct 2, '16, and it seems to be in need of an upgrade. a RAM reset inadvertently erased it and a post by MateoConLechuga on nov 5 gave me an ASM code to recover it, but 'Cesium' is not in the program menu again.

can i get Cesium back in the PROGRAM MENU? where is is now?
can i get it listed in the Cesium program listing itself?
many thanks, JAMR
There are two possible reasons as to why it won't show up in your program menu.
1) Cesium is by default, locked & hidden, and prgmA made to launch it is locked, therefore if you deleted prgmA, then nothing appears in the program menu. You can still just run Cesium by entering Asm(prgmCESIUM on the homescreen though.
2) Cesium is not on your calculator Razz

If you want, you can just remake prgmA, or if you absolutely want Cesium to appear in your program menu, you can do a bit of VAT Editing using this program, but you don't have access to a computer so I guess you can't do that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours