I've been waiting all my life for this
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll definitely give this a download when it comes out
 16%  [ 2 ]
You've sparked my interest
 66%  [ 8 ]
Meh, I'm much more excited for DCS6
 8%  [ 1 ]
I never liked Double Dragon to begin with, what makes you think I'll enjoy a butchered calculator version?
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

KermMartian wrote:
[Offtopic] No DCS in that Apps list? Sad Wink
I think it's pretty foolish to test beta software on beta software...but that's just me. I was actually thinking you might say something like this, and I was going to put Doors on there, but I never got around to it. Plus, I'd like to be able to scroll to the program and launch it, something I have found to be difficult in DCS Just Joking

Sadly I had a tough time continuing my programming ferver today and I have accomplished little more than what's already posted. I hope to make major progress tomorrow (like interactive objects and defined levels) leaving the ai off until later. Unfortunately after tomorrow, I will be visiting my cousin for a few days, so I probably won't be able to work on it again until thursday.
How large are the images Chipmaster? If they are not overly large, I wouldn't mind hosting them.
Does anyone have a problem with the current setup? I think what I'm doing right now is going fine unless someone has a complaint, and why fix what's not broken, eh? Smile Thankyou very much for offering though.
I might be the only one not able to see the images then, and I tried in both IE and FF.

Well, good luck with the game, I look forward to seeing some demos. Smile
You have to click the little video boxes. Well, if anyone has a problem with this setup, I would rather change than have them left out. I can send you the latest video if you want. I think it's around 600kb.
Could you give us a link to the version that does not have a caps in the map , i want to go walking around my calculator Laughing . It would be interesting to walk into the area that the calculator is currently processing in o.O
Sure I guess I could. I haven't posted it anywhere yet though, and I myself do not posess the capability to host files. If someone with the capability of hosting a 3kb (2kb on calc) file were to offer to host it, I'd be happy to post it. You'd have to understand that this is very much still in the preliminary stages of Alpha and I can't guarentee anything. I will say however that the current version is very stable, and I actually have yet to crash my emulator in the entire making of this program (a first for me). There's only one stupid bug I have to fix before I move on, but it shouldn't be hard to fix at all.

What I've found is that if you walk far enough the pointer that tells it which level you are on will overflow and you will start back at the beginning again. Laughing
Chipmaster wrote:
....Plus, I'd like to be able to scroll to the program and launch it, something I have found to be difficult in DCS Just Joking...
Scrolling down works fine, and launching Ion-compatible programs is bug-free in the App beta...
Alright, the next video will include a short appearance of DCS Smile
Chipmaster wrote:
Alright, the next video will include a short appearance of DCS Smile
Yay! Thank you much. I do need to sit down for an hour or so and resolve that scroll up thing once and for all though...
I wish you would. I remember trying to look through the code to find the problem myself, but I couldn't quite understand your vat system so I sort of gave up. Neutral
Yeah, I guess I'll do that today after I stare at Document DE's source for a couple of hours.
Well, I've decided to enter this into TIFreak's contest so I can no longer provide screen shots or updates of the program. You will just have to wait until the end of the contest to see more. Thanks TIFreak8x for cleaning up the screen shots for me. Wink
K, good luck with it then. I hope you the best of success.
Thanks for that. I was going to creat a screenshot for my own personal use, and when I tried to run it with DCS6, I got a 501 error. So it looks like I couldn't have given you a screenshot using Doors if I had wanted to before.
Chipmaster wrote:
Thanks for that. I was going to creat a screenshot for my own personal use, and when I tried to run it with DCS6, I got a 501 error. So it looks like I couldn't have given you a screenshot using Doors if I had wanted to before.
501 is unknown type... any chance I could have the file you were trying, not to circumvent the contest or anything, just to fix this bug in DCS if it is indeed a bug.
NEVAR!!!! I've sent it to your email. Let's hope TIFreak can't read small font Wink
Oh well, too bad. Sad Yeah, I doubt he can. Mwahaha. Insert comment subversive to TI-Freak8x here.

subversive comment inserted by elfprince
i did what you told me to... Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
i did what you told me to... Wink
I see that. Nicely done. Very Happy

Edit: The problem is that DCS doesn't run MOS programs, hence the 501 error...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours