This is coming along nicely! I am excited Smile
Maybe once it's done i can help port it to ICE (since i seem to be the only person actively doing anything with ICE, other than its creator) Wink
I'm (supposedly) porting this to CE-BASIC, but I'm working on 16+ projects at once.

This is ~#5, moving up and down as I commit to (grr) and finish/abandon projects.
My 83+ got stolen, which is why this project has been delayed. Thankfully my teacher lent me an 84+, so I can continue development. Unfortunately, the most recent backup I had of the programs aren't up to date, so I'll have to recreate some stuff. If you want a copy of the code, you can get it here.
TO-DO
Daily Missions
Optimization for taking turns
Stop putting off this project for super long
Looking good so far! I love the snappy graphics so far. One suggestion is to download your calculator's ROM image, so that even when you don't have the physical calcluator (whether you lose it, etc.), you'll always have a file that you can use to emulate it. I know that some people don't get tremendous access to computers, but it's worth thinking about if you have 10 minutes to spare, then you can put it on your cloud file storage system, like a Dropbox or Mediafire.
123outerme wrote:
Looking good so far! I love the snappy graphics so far. One suggestion is to download your calculator's ROM image, so that even when you don't have the physical calculator (whether you lose it, etc.), you'll always have a file that you can use to emulate it. I know that some people don't get tremendous access to computers, but it's worth thinking about if you have 10 minutes to spare, then you can put it on your cloud file storage system, like a Dropbox or Mediafire.

Already did it for the 84+, in case that one gets stolen too Cool. I had the ROM for the 83+, but I can't find it (otherwise I would not have stopped this project temporarily).

Plus our school provides us with computers for the school-year, so this is the best solution for me Smile
Battlesquid wrote:
123outerme wrote:
Looking good so far! I love the snappy graphics so far. One suggestion is to download your calculator's ROM image, so that even when you don't have the physical calculator (whether you lose it, etc.), you'll always have a file that you can use to emulate it. I know that some people don't get tremendous access to computers, but it's worth thinking about if you have 10 minutes to spare, then you can put it on your cloud file storage system, like a Dropbox or Mediafire.

Already did it for the 84+, in case that one gets stolen too Cool. I had the ROM for the 83+, but I can't find it (otherwise I would not have stopped this project temporarily).

Plus our school provides us with computers for the school-year, so this is the best solution for me Smile

Awesome, smart! It's unfortunate that you lost your 83+ ROM (and calculator as well! Razz). I lost my CSE last school year, but thankfully I still have the ROM so I can still play CSE games if I want. I just wanted to share my wisdom, but I'm glad you already thought of it.
stinks that this was never finished... unless it was?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours