So does anyone have a Ti Datamath version 1 or a Ti-150? I would be willing to negotiate a price. I didn't know where else to ask so I thought maybe someone here would have them.
Dang, you're after some rare stuff Razz
If you're referring to the first series Datamath in the white housing, there's only a handful known to exist so good luck with that.
For the TI-150, you might get lucky. I usually see one or two crop up on ebay each year. I would suggest setting up a filter so that ebay notifies you when one is listed. In my experience, the vintage pocket calculator community is a lot more... old and wealthy? Laughing So they usually go for a pretty penny, particularly for "famous" calcs like those.
I have a working TI Datamath 2500 version 1 that I picked up at an antique store for $5. The battery pack needs work, but the adapter that came with it works great. The 6 key doesn’t work, but I figure if I played with it long enough, it might. The 5 key didn’t work either, but I got it working by constantly pressing on it. Sorry, but its not for sale. Look at the discussion “Post your Calculator Collection” page 16 where I commented on it. You might want to look thru that discussion and see what calculators everyone has. The color is tan, not the white one.

PS. I looked at my serial number and it’s in the 41000 range.
mr womp womp wrote:
Dang, you're after some rare stuff Razz
If you're referring to the first series Datamath in the white housing, there's only a handful known to exist so good luck with that.
For the TI-150, you might get lucky. I usually see one or two crop up on ebay each year. I would suggest setting up a filter so that ebay notifies you when one is listed. In my experience, the vintage pocket calculator community is a lot more... old and wealthy? 0x5 So they usually go for a pretty penny, particularly for "famous" calcs like those.

Yah, I know they definitely aren't easy to find. But someone here was was selling a Ti-150 but I guess it never got sold.
dave1707 wrote:
I have a working TI Datamath 2500 version 1 that I picked up at an antique store for $5. The battery pack needs work, but the adapter that came with it works great. The 6 key doesn’t work, but I figure if I played with it long enough, it might. The 5 key didn’t work either, but I got it working by constantly pressing on it. Sorry, but its not for sale. Look at the discussion “Post your Calculator Collection” page 16 where I commented on it. You might want to look thru that discussion and see what calculators everyone has. The color is tan, not the white one.

PS. I looked at my serial number and it’s in the 41000 range.

Wow! You got a great deal! I found a datamath version 1 on eBay but it was unsold by the time I found it. I'm surprised no one bought it, I definitely would have if I had seen it in time.
I won this auction this a couple months ago, it isn't what you're after is it?

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/127091862
Adriweb wrote:
I won this auction this a couple months ago, it isn't what you're after is it?

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/127091862

No that's a Ti-2550. I'm looking for a Ti-150. Here's a link to a thread where someone was selling one.

https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14912&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
But that was back in 2018 Neutral
I just realized I probably should have posted this in the hardware and calculator forum...
I'm not sure if anyone cares but if found a Ti-150 on Mercari. It was listed for $650, a little more than I expected, but I shouldn't be surprised. Here is the link: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m70489090565/?ref=brand_category_detail

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours