Hello, all.

It has come to my attention that I can't do both calculator programming and Job Corps at the same time. I have too much of a workload, and I'm also training/working out so I can go into Special Forces in the Air Force (I want to be a SOWT), and I'm not in fit enough to do the PAST, which is a rigorous test administered for people who want to go into SpecOps. As a result, I have to choose my life, or Cemetech.

I'm sorry, but I need to tend to IRL stuff before my hobbies. So I'll be gone for a while. Unfortunately. I might check in every once in a while, but other than that, I won't be in.... For a very long time.

Bye! Very Happy Good luck in all of you r programming endeavors.

PS: If the DOOM port gets finished before I come back, please, add me as a coauthor, as it was my idea.
Caleb_J wrote:
It has come to my attention that I can't do both calculator programming and Job Corps at the same time. I have too much of a workload, and I'm also training/working out so I can go into Special Forces in the Air Force [...]. As a result, I have to choose my life, or Cemetech.
I'm sorry to hear that you have to make such a difficult choice, and that you won't have time for your hobbies. I do hope you'll check in, and that if you have free time at some point you might return to calculator/computer programming, but in the meantime, I'm sure everyone here would join me in wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors. Thanks for the good wishes!

Quote:
PS: If the DOOM port gets finished before I come back, please, add me as a coauthor, as it was my idea.
That might be a little presumptuous; I'm not sure that porting Doom to platform X is quite that novel of an idea, but duly noted. Razz
Bye Caleb. If DOOM does get finished, I will make sure you're added as a coauthor.
Oh no! Sad This is very sad, but I can understand you and feel you...
Keep calm and when you think you've more time, welcome back Smile
You will be missed. Good luck in your life as things move forward for you.
Hello! I am back now and should be now visiting this website much more often. Smile

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time, and I have to leave as soon as I write this post, but it's good to be back, people! Very Happy
Welcome back! Smile
Thanks, PT_!

My current plans are to:

1) Learn G-code, as I need that to graduate Job Corps
2)(slowly) learn C for DOOM

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours