pokemon red is not working on my ti 84 plus ce wondering if anyone knows hot to get it working
Could you include a download link to know what the piece of code in question is? As far as I know, there has not been any port of the game to that model yet, so I'm assuming you have a game designed for a different calculator which is why it doesn't work.
mr womp womp wrote:
Could you include a download link to know what the piece of code in question is? As far as I know, there has not been any port of the game to that model yet, so I'm assuming you have a game designed for a different calculator which is why it doesn't work.
yes it is for a different version i was just wondering if anybody new how to play it on the ti-84 plus ce
Currently, there is no way to play it on the TI-84+CE. Pokemon Red is a TI-Nspire game, which means you can't play it on your calculator. Heres a link to other games that will work on your calculator:
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=folder&path=/84pce/asm/games/

and a link on how to install them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWV2YMW36U
There's a "Pokemon Red" that someone wrote for the monochrome calculators, but it's half-finished, broken, and just a bunch of text and menus. I suspect this might be what you're talking about. I recommend you save your effort, and check out the games that calcnerd_CEP_D linked to.
Hmm, I wonder if native GB emulation would be possible now...
oldmud0 wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if native GB emulation would be possible now...

Yes it is

Source: Twitter via IRC (#ez80-dev, EFNet)
WHOA! Shock That is so cool! I had no idea this existed! Laughing
Marvelous.
Adriweb can you show me where to download that crazy stuff, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huykhang wrote:
Adriweb can you show me where to download that crazy stuff, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, calc84 will release it when it's ready Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours