0%  [ 0 ]
Xbox 1
 0%  [ 0 ]
Computer
 6%  [ 2 ]
More than one of the above
 82%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 29

What kind of games do you have for your game system(s)?

For me, I have (2) PS3's, one of which is broken, and for my working PS3, I have Minecraft, a Diablo 3 RoS demo, and Borderlands 2 Very Happy. I also have Factorio, Minecraft, Subnautica, Undertale, and Skyrim for the PC.

Also, if you selected "More than one of the above", then please post what you have exactly.

If you want to post pics, that's fine too.
Computer
I-pad
Calculator
Wii Very Happy Smile
Calculator: TI-84+CE
PC: 2 computers; one is a gaming computer that I use for mostly everything, and the other is just a laptop that kinda sucks and I code on that.
TI-84+ CE
iMac
Wii that I never use

I've only got Minecraft on the iMac. I would get Rocket League and other steam games but they cost money...
83+ Smile
Computer
I play Minecraft sometimes and play Tanki Online(pretty much a futuristic version of WoT).
I used to have an 84 PCSE but I got that taken away.
84+,84+CE
Computer (Ubuntu)
Computer (Windows)
Android
I only have a Windows PC, Atari 2600, Lynx, SMS, Game Gear, Genesis, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GBA, DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita, XBox 360, XBOne, TI-73, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-84+, TI-84+CSE, TI-84+CE, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89T, TI-92, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CX, HP 39gII, HP Prime, Casio fx-7000G, fx-7400G+, fx-7700GE, fx-9750G+, fx-9750GII, fx-9860G, cfx-9850G, FX-1.0+, fx-CG10, fx-CP400 and Nexus 5.
Non-Calculator:

Windows 10 x64 PC (emulators, minecraft),
Windows XP PC for retro games (AOE2, AOE),
Linux PC (Minecraft),
PS2 (Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy),
PSX (Final Fantasy, Spyro),
Game Boy Color (pokemon, mario),
Game Boy Advance (pokemon),
Nintendo DS fat, (pokemon, final fantasy, zelda, mario)
Nintendo 3DS ambassador (pokemon, zelda, Fire Emblem)
LG K10 (pokemon GO and Clash of clans),
Samsung Galaxy Young (second account of CoC).

Calculator:
Classpad 300
Upgraded fx-9750GII SH4-A
TI-84 Plus SE

The Best Game in the History: Final Fantasy VII for PSX, I suffered and cry a lot with some character death
Despite having more than one above, I voted PS4. I have a PS3 and a PS2 as well. But I don't play them anymore. As for games, I don't play much. Maybe 2 hours a week but I'm hoping to start playing a bit more.

On October 13th I'm purchasing the PSVR - already have my preorder and almost paid off! - and look forward to the games that I'll get with it. At launch I'll just have RIGS and a few games that will be updated with support: Starwars Battlefront, Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Driveclub, Warthunder, Surgeon Simulator and, likely a few others. I also have Star Trek: Bridge Crew on pre-order but that doesn't arrive until December 6th and Resident Evil 7 on January 24th.

But some games I occasionally play on my PS4: Rocket League, GTA V, Witcher 3, Borderlands, Destiny, Uncharted 4, etc.

If anyone here as a PS4 and is getting a PSVR, or thinking of getting one, hit me up!

Fun Fact: I start a lot of games but will never finish them. I got all the way to the boss in Ratchet & Clank and stopped playing because I got Uncharted 4. Got up to Chapter 12 in Uncharted 4 before I stopped playing. Only played like 30 minutes of Witcher 3 because I started on the hardest difficulty then gave up - I really need to start again on easy. I beat all the Borderlands and GTA V on PS3 but repurchased them on PS4 because I really enjoyed them; on that note I have Skyrim preordered on PS4 and am really looking forward to that.

It's not going to happen but I secretly wish Skyrim will eventually see a PSVR update, even if it's lower quality. Same goes with GTA V.
Non Calc: I have a PS3 that I rarely play anymore (but when I do I play LBP), a Sega Genesis (which I play Mortal Kombat on), my really old 2004 laptop which I play RCT on, an Xbox 360 (I use mainly for DJ Hero) and my MacBook which I play Smite, Dota 2, and TF2 on.

Calc: I have an 84+ and a CSE.
I have a computer and a TI-84+, although I use the calculator more.
I have a TI-84+ CE and a computer that I play Overwatch on. For my calculator, I have every game that works on there, and I've beaten many of them.
PC is the best. Consoles are a waste of money because they duplicate a subset of what your PC can do. If your console can do it: a PC can do it better. Console exclusives could in theory become a thing of the past if it were not for the financial incentive that studios are given for developing only for console.

Also I used to play calculator as well.
I have an so-so laptop (for gaming, for everything else its pretty awesome) and a CSE, a CE, and a 83+ SE, as well as a Casio that can't connect to the computer, so I took it apart. Razz

The laptop has linux mint, windows, and Android on it, windows is for gaming, linux for coding Wink

I guess I have a bunch of steam games, not gonna list em right now, cause linux. Razz
DJ_O wrote:
I only have a Windows PC, Atari 2600, Lynx, SMS, Game Gear, Genesis, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GBA, DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita, XBox 360, XBOne, TI-73, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-84+, TI-84+CSE, TI-84+CE, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89T, TI-92, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CX, HP 39gII, HP Prime, Casio fx-7000G, fx-7400G+, fx-7700GE, fx-9750G+, fx-9750GII, fx-9860G, cfx-9850G, FX-1.0+, fx-CG10, fx-CP400 and Nexus 5.

Well.... That's a lot of Graphing Calculator's.

edit by Alex: Please do not avoid the word filter. Thanks.

reply: why? I thought it would be cool. And I wasn't deliberately avoiding the word filter.
I have a Wii, Wii U, SNES, Laptop, Lumia 635, and an 84+CE

I game on all of them, especially since I can play Melee on my laptop instead of having to bring a Wii+TV to school.
*Bump*

Anyone else?
I feel like "Calculator + Computer" needs to be one of the options, because I suspect none of us has only one of the set of {calculator, computer}. Smile I solely game on computers (and calculators) these days; as my friends probably know, I focus my gaming time on Minecraft, Train Simulator 2017, Age of Empires II HD, and Heroes of the Storm.
Kerm: That's why the "More than one above" option is there, to cover anything I missed.
I wish I had Age of Empires II. I've played it before but it was on my cousin's CD. And I can't really buy it currently.
I have generally play PC games like Minecraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, and then I play the Legend of Zelda games on GameCube, Wii, and the Gameboy Advanced. Then I also play the Legend of Spyro on the GameCube, PS2, and Wii.
Since I'm in high school though, and I try to maintain my extremely high GPA, I don't have a lot of time for games at the moment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours