Well, it's that time of year again! Summer is finally here. I will be absent for about the next three months on work-related things, so this will probably be my last post for a bit. Just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome help and what a nice site this is. Have a good summer everyone, and do something awesome! Smile Farewell for now!
Good luck, try and have fun, and see ya on the other side!
Cya later Wink
You'll be greatly missed this summer, Mateo, especially for all of the amazing work you've been doing for the TI-84 Plus CE. I hope you have a great summer, and that we'll see you as soon as fall rolls around. Do you anticipate that you'll be able to make offline progress on projects, or does that seem improbable?
Welp, good luck on work, and it was nice knowing you! I essentially have the same questions as Kerm.

Dd you say farewell to nikkybot?
I was quite scared at first when I saw this topic title. I am glad this is temporary. Anyway I wish you good luck with work and life stuff. I can't wait for your return next Fall. Smile
The same goes for me: Farewell to all, until college rolls around for me. It may be a while before I make another post. Bye, Mateo! Have a safe summer!
Thanks all! I had a spare moment, so I popped in really quick. In answer to your questions, I will try to do what is within my capabilities at the moment. But there are definitely some fun stuff planned. Have a good summer all! Smile
Just realized I never said bye, so, bye for now!
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Well, it's that time of year again! Summer is finally here. I will be absent for about the next three months on work-related things, so this will probably be my last post for a bit. Just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome help and what a nice site this is. Have a good summer everyone, and do something awesome! Smile Farewell for now!

Pretty much the same thing again! Have a good summer everyone, make some cool things! Very Happy

If you happen to find a bug or would like a feature added to something, feel free to post in the relevant thread and I'll take a look at it when I get back, or perhaps one of the awesome people around here will be able to help out. I feel that I have finalized most things and fixed all the bugs though, so hopefully that isn't a problem. Oh, and don't forget to send jacobly daily IRC pings about the CEmu keypad branch. Bye!
I wonder how you'll resist the temptation to come back and post something... hehe...
Have a good summer Mateo!
MateoConLechuga wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:

Pretty much the same thing again! Have a good summer everyone, make some cool things! Very Happy

If you happen to find a bug or would like a feature added to something, feel free to post in the relevant thread and I'll take a look at it when I get back, or perhaps one of the awesome people around here will be able to help out. I feel that I have finalized most things and fixed all the bugs though, so hopefully that isn't a problem. Oh, and don't forget to send jacobly daily IRC pings about the CEmu keypad branch. Bye!

Cya Mateo! Have a great summer, and thanks again for all the work you've done for CE development.
Stay safe and enjoy mate Smile.
Have a nice summer and come back
I'm back Smile Time to get cracking on all the things...
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back
I'm just a newbie so I guess I cant say much.
Welcome back full-time, Mateo! I hope it has been a fun, relaxing, and/or productive summer for you, and I certainly look forward to your calculator work coming up.
Welcome back Mateo Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours