Update: all of the bugs reported above should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting them.
Jwinslow23 wrote:
Also, Calcium is a hard element to see. It looks entirely white. It looks almost exactly like the white atoms that duplicate your atoms. Can this be tweaked?
Also, the calcium atom is a bit darker now so you can read the text and can't confuse it with a neutrino atom.
Necro post:
Bug: I've just updated to CE OS 5.3 and it must've broken something, or this has been happening the whole time and I'm just crazy. Previously, when ever I would get a new high score, I'd just click [Clear] to save the score then re-enter the game. Now, however, the atoms don't seem to be saving reliably like they did before. Now when I click [clear] and it brings me to the game's homepage and it shows the correct high scoring element on the game mode. But when I completely quit the game, then go back into it, sometimes it loads an older save and I lose some of my progress.

Suggestion: When I click [clear] and go back to the game's home screen then re-enter the game mode, the element that is about to be placed changes. This allows me to just repeatedly click [clear] and re-enter the game until I get the atom I want to place.

Other than that, nice game! [10/10] Smile
Not sure if I broke it, or won the game...
Either way, it still froze my calculator.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Al_ZukYl7XyyiTboOrE2W1QnZfSY
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Not sure if I broke it, or won the game...
Either way, it still froze my calculator.
[url]https://1drv.ms/v/s!Al_ZukYl7XyyiTboOrE2W1QnZfSY[/url]

It looks like when you started playing, it forgot to lay all of the other atoms down. And forgot to give you a new atom.

At least, that's what I think.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours