Hey, not sure if this is the right subforum for this, if not admins feel free to move.
--
I've decided to get back into programming for calcs after well over a year of hiatus. And what better way then C on the CE?
I have a decent background using C++, so I'm sure it'll translate easily enough over to C.

Questions:
-Is there a list of headers that that the sourcecoder compiler has?
-Where can I find the list of the graphic, i/o, and the getkey functions and their parameters?

Thanks! I'll definitely have more questions, but these are it for now.
Although Source Coder does offer C CE development, and it might be kind of difficult to use as a starting point. I realize advertising TI Planet's project builder might be somewhat misleading, but it has a ton of resources and automatic testing with CEmu integration and much more. The C development toolchain below that itself contains all the headers, setup instructions, and many, many demos for you to expirement with as well.

Feel free to ask any questions; I kind of built it from the ground up, so it could use a lot more documentation Smile

https://github.com/CE-Programming/toolchain/releases
Thanks a ton, I've been going through all the demos. They help out a ton, just what I needed.

Next step. Getting a program compiled and ready to send to the calculator. This is the not fun part.
I followed your link and edited and added the path variables.
After I have my program finished, where do I locate the .h and .c files? I'm also assuming I run make?
zeldaking wrote:
After I have my program finished, where do I locate the .h and .c files? I'm also assuming I run make?

Yes run make. As for finding the .h files, the will be in the include file in the toolchain unless you are looking for the libraries then those are in the lib folder. The .c files? Which ones?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours