What arbitrary choice makes you better than your peers?
Team Valor
 40%  [ 16 ]
Team Instinct
 30%  [ 12 ]
Team Mystic
 30%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 40

Yep, the max level is indeed still 40. But today, thanks to the incredibly overpowered XP you get for friendship, I got past level 40x2 (that is, 40M, specifically 40,614,004 XP at the moment).
*bump* Made it to 40x3: 61,179,306. How's everyone doing with their Pokemanz?
I finally made it to level 25 today (got the final bit of XP by giving a gift to Kerm). I don't really play often because I live in a rural area, so I've only really been playing while on vacation.
I open the app occasionally. I still wish there was more strategy involved :/ I'm at a point where I kept getting walking rewards without catching Pokemon, so now I have too many items to spin stops or open gifts, and I hardly play anyways, so I don't want to dump items. Sometimes a community day will happen an hour before work, and I'll just catch a bunch of Pokemon to whittle down my pokeballs count.
*bump*
With the current special research "Friendship Challenge" I am really needing more friends. Would it be okay if I added some of you guys? Oh, and my name is MegaSwinubGXGX. (I don't have my phone on me at the moment, so I don't know my trainer code, but I can post it later)
Perfectly fine if you add me! I should update my stats here at some point, including the missing 'mons I need for my Pokedex. XP-wise, I've only added 10M (currently at 71.8M) in the past six months, but I have a big pile of pending Best and Ultra Friends that, with a Lucky Egg, should net me at least 18*200K + 8*100K = 4.4M XP.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours