I am writing this post just to confirm that I am entering this contest. I only have a vague idea of what this game will be and I also don't quite have a title yet. I will be programming this in CE C because I have only done one other game in CE C (boxman) and I thought this would be a fun time to learn and continue and keep trying Mateo's patience Razz

I've never done a contest before, but I read the rules. I hope this will be a fun experience for me and everybody even if I don't place in the top 3 for this contest. Good luck to everyone! I hope to update this once I can tell more, but I don't know how much I should share about this in the competition season... Maybe someone can clear that up better than the rules. Thanks all in advance for any advice given! Smile
Good luck on the contest! As in the past, sharing your brainstorming process is highly encouraged, but as in the past, asking specific questions about how to fix your code (publicly or privately) is not allowed.
Ok so I've come up with a basic plan for my game but I haven't really started to it could completely change into a totally different game later. But as of now, my game will be a kind of a cross between Flow and Trainyard, both of which are on the app store and google play. So there will be multiple train stations and multiple input tracks coming from the sides and the goal is to safely get all the trains to the appropriate station. Trains will be color coded and the tracks will fit together like the pipes in Flow. it will be interesting to see how this turns out or if it turns out. It seems as though a lot of people are doing top-down views with track tiles....
So how goes progress on this? Its been a while, but hopefully you have something done, maybe a screenshot?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours