A while ago I ported 2048 and FlappyBird to the TI-84+ CE. Both games are written in C.

Download CE2048 here

FlappyBird

Download FlappyBird here
Wow, good job! You should consider applying a bit of anti-aliasing on the numbers; I am sure there is room in the palette.

On a less related note, I think that the CE section should be split into C and ASM programs since they are distinct in quality and effort (ASM gives ultimate control in optimization while C has a more shallow learning curve while still offering the same low-level functions).
oldmud0 wrote:
Wow, good job! You should consider applying a bit of anti-aliasing on the numbers; I am sure there is room in the palette.

On a less related note, I think that the CE section should be split into C and ASM programs since they are distinct in quality and effort (ASM gives ultimate control in optimization while C has a more shallow learning curve while still offering the same low-level functions).

I agree, as well as splitting BASIC into pure BASIC and hybrid BASIC, for many reasons which I could detail later.
Nice work!
I did not appreciate the omission of the 8 tile, glitchy graphics after 2048, and RAM clear after I quit the game in CE2048, but other than that, nice work!

EDIT: Apparently, after 4, all the graphics are just one tile off.

As well, I just started the game again, and now there's a blue tile that won't slide into anything.
JWinslow23 wrote:
I did not appreciate the omission of the 8 tile, glitchy graphics after 2048, and RAM clear after I quit the game in CE2048, but other than that, nice work!

As well, I just started the game again, and now there's a blue tile that won't slide into anything.

Thanks for your feedback.
There is a new version, that should fix all the problems you mentioned.
Rico wrote:
JWinslow23 wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.
There is a new version, that should fix all the problems you mentioned.

Thank you so much. Finally, a proper 2048 port to ALL the TI calculators! Smile
Nice job Rico. The flappy bird is definitely more effective on the CE, since there less pausing. Smile
Some Mario games would be cool to have now. Saw SokoMario on ti-planet I think, a proper nes or similar port would be most awesome
Could someone please help me maybe. I'm really new to all this stuff and we just got the TI-84 Plus CE-T calculators. I am trying to download some games and have succeeded in downloading a version of tetris and pacman but when I try to download other games, I'm apparently doing something wrong. I downloaded the programm called LibLoad for these games but it says I'm missing the libraby GRAPHX and I don't know what to do? Could someone please help me if they know what this means? Thank you Smile
ravener_ wrote:
Could someone please help me maybe. I'm really new to all this stuff and we just got the TI-84 Plus CE-T calculators. I am trying to download some games and have succeeded in downloading a version of tetris and pacman but when I try to download other games, I'm apparently doing something wrong. I downloaded the programm called LibLoad for these games but it says I'm missing the libraby GRAPHX and I don't know what to do? Could someone please help me if they know what this means? Thank you Smile

That are C programs, and they have libraries included, made by Mateo, and you can download them here: https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases/latest
Here's the link. Download the zip file and send all the 8x files to your calculator. that should cover all the games you cant play. Smile

https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases
OMG ty so much xxx!!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours