Coming soon to the future Arendelle (ice town on the west rail) is a minigame, modeled with some concept borrowing from the zombie death house on the 1.8 server. This game will be called "Mob Mayhem".

It will start out as a simple player v. mobs challenge area, where you have to beat mobs and make it to the other side of the room, where you will find a way to ascend to the next floor. As you move higher, the number of mobs increase and the ones I use against you become tougher. Eventually, things like timed jumps (like a Mario level), parkour, and dangerous terrain, and even death traps will be added in addition to the mobs. At intervals, you will receive prizes, and then have the option to either stop, or keep going. Once you stop or die, you start over. You can basically bring whatever you want, except for ender pearls and explosives (until the area is townified).

The screenshots below show, first, the starting area (where rule book, and hall of fame will be), and part of the frame of the to-be building.

Anyone wishing to contribute materials or level designs may simply contact me in game. Each level is a 33x16.

ModEdit: Images are fixed. Please use imgur direct links instead of the web page links for bbcode!
Make sure that you have not disabled bbcode in your post- The screenshots aren't appearing. I also noticed that you closed the img tag twice on the second image.
Kydapoot wrote:
Make sure that you have not disabled bbcode in your post- The screenshots aren't appearing. I also noticed that you closed the img tag twice on the second image.

BBcode disable is unticked, and on the side, it says bbcode enabled. So idk. And removing the second img tag fixed nothing Sad
ACagliano wrote:
Kydapoot wrote:

BBcode disable is unticked, and on the side, it says bbcode enabled. So idk. And removing the second img tag fixed nothing Sad

Try adding ".jpg" to the end of your link, so you go directly to the picture. (Imgur is weird like that)

For example (using your photo):
[ img]http://imgur.com/mLi1EJp.jpg[ /img] (spaces added to show style)
Will show this:
Fixed it for you. Best of luck with the arena!