I am new to Cemetech (although I have been a member of TI Basic Developer for a while) and just wanted to introduce myself. I program in Basic on a TI-84, and am trying to learn a little assembly. I have been programming for about six months.
Welcome!

Do you know any computer languages? If not, I suggest you learn one. When I started programming, I found it fairly easy to learn Java and Python after TI-BASIC, and it helped significantly because I didn't have the restrictions of always thinking in TI-BASIC.
Welcome to Cemetech, Kydapoot! What kinds of projects have you been working on in TI-BASIC? We'd be happy to answer assembly questions and help you get on your learning journey with that, as well. Would you mind copying your introduction to the Introduce Yourself thread when you get a chance, please?
Sorry I just noticed that this is in the wrong thread, I will copy and paste it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours