How interested are you in an extensive virtual fish game such as this one?
I am super excited for this! =D
 29%  [ 7 ]
It sounds pretty cool. :)
 45%  [ 11 ]
Meh. :/
 20%  [ 5 ]
Not interested :(
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

It's been a while but I have a question about the libraries included in Doors. Is it possible to write a program with a single hexcode in it to then be used using the Asm( token and then delete the subprogram after the user quits? I have been directly running the code using det(20 but its hard to read and write that way.
News: The Doors CS version of CalcFish (along with a couple of optimizations) will be finished soon and the program updated.
caleb1997 wrote:
If you send the source code to me, I can adapt it for the C(S)E.
How's it coming?
Kydapoot wrote:
caleb1997 wrote:
If you send the source code to me, I can adapt it for the C(S)E.
How's it coming?

Very slowly..... I am trying, though, but life issues keep getting in the way. (Many of us can relate to my situation)
I have now uploaded the Doors CS Enhanced version and am awaiting approval.
EDIT: It is available for download but I found a bug while it was pending, so please wait until I have re-uploaded it.
So for CalcFish 2.0, I want to have multiple game modes, but need ideas. The best I ha e come up with is two fish at thr same time. If there are any ideas, I will gladly consider them!

Also, are you still doing tbe C(S)E port caleb? If not, its fine.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours