Dear experts, how would you start a development of an addin for Prizm capable of viewing pdf files please. Also would it be possible to develop and compile such addin on windows? I'm worried it would require gcc and cross compiling things which may be to hard for me or impossible for windows. Many thanks in advance for all your tips and help
You will need to find a way to make a PDF library use a lot less ram. I came close but never bothered to finish. My smartphone can view PDFs much better anyway.
Thanks, have you looked at sumatra pdf - I hope you can create an add-in capable of viewing pdfs.
I am not interested in pursuing this. I am content with my smartphone for portable PDF viewing.
Thanks - if you wish to share the code you had do far maybe someone else picks it up. Nspires seem to have a pdf viewer addin - I don't know how good it is but I'm jealous of that and hope casio can have even better one. Many thanks for all the help
Oops, looks like I just wrote a reply in another topic that would be better suited to this one. In case you miss it (and to help our fellow forum visitors from the future), here's a link: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=248896#248896

TL;DR: IMO it's technically impossible.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours