ld c,d       //4A
rst 28h      //EF
rst 28h      //EF
ld c,d       //4A
add a,c      //C6D8
nop          //00
out(10h),a   //D310
ret          //C9

Optimization welcomed and corrections also welcome, I have 0 experience with assembly but I experimented with the contrast hex code to make it. Here is the contrast code for comparison.

Code:
EFD74AEFEF4AC6D8D8D3107B324784C9
To clarify, this is supposed to be on the monochrome calculators, correct? That disassembly is incorrect:
Code:
    bcall(_RclAns)
    bcall(_ConvOP1)
    [C6 D8 00 doesn't make sense in this context -> this should be "ld a,e"]
    out (10h),a
    ret
KermMartian wrote:
To clarify, this is supposed to be on the monochrome calculators, correct? That disassembly is incorrect:
Code:
    bcall(_RclAns)
    bcall(_ConvOP1)
    [C6 D8 00 doesn't make sense in this context -> this should be "ld a,e"]
    out (10h),a
    ret

Yes, for monochrome only.
Thanks for the corrections by the way, I never wrote assembly on my own before, and thus I cannot disassemble hex correctly, but the hex code is copied from my program correctly, but I would't trust my own disassembly. Could you also tell me the changes in hex (if any)? Also, to do a bcall, is this correct? For example, the address of the bcall is 1A9F.

Code:
AsmPrgmEF9F1AC9

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours