Actually, I have an idea for something that might be doable for the contest. Too bad I can't enter as an admin.

Chipmaster: impressive! You're done already?
Since you have four months left, you could probably add so many features it will end up being an epic game that everyone must have on their calc and you'll win the contest.
something1990 wrote:
Since you have four months left, you could probably add so many features it will end up being an epic game that everyone must have on their calc and you'll win the contest.
If I understand correctly, he's making a "fighting-arcade style game", so I would assume he's trying to make it as close to the original as possible. He could make it rock-stable and give it a pwnsome readme in four months, though...

[Name removed to comply with TIFW contest rules.] -TIFreak
It's a "fighting-arcade style game" Wink

I'll probably put more work into it later, but for now I need a little break.

[Name removed to comply with TIFW contest rules.] - TIFreak
Sorry to fix your posts like that, but otherwise, chipmaster would be disqualified. Sad

Remember, the projects themselves must be kept secret until the winners are announced.
yes please, one we do not need a bias on peoples projects, but we will try and keep things neutral.
Sorry. For some reason because Kerm said it, I thought it was ok. My bad. Thanks TIfreak.
No no, the error was mine, Chipmaster. Sorry about that. Smile
At least TI-Freak's a good guy Wink I'll be more carefull to censor myself in the future.

TI-Freak, care to reveal how many people have signed up for the contest? From what I heard last, it seems pretty big. Smile
There are 66 entries to the contest, when I checked a bit ago. Since this is the last day, I doubt anyone else will be joining. Wink
yes true, but you never know.
GAH... this sux... i just now start reading other posts and THIS is what i find??? -_- to be expected i guess... but hey... ive already got a handful of projects to keep me happy... as long as there's ppl able to help me ^.^ then again, all of my projects ended up failures when it came to the TI... i tried countless ways to make a good game and came short of what i was shooting for... my Yugioh-TI emulator was a good idea and all, but there was way too much data to deal with and i still havent figured out on how to system link... then came the 3D Rendering idea... ahhh... good ol days >.< it saddens me that its way to slow on the TI -_- still got tons of ideas, but ive strayed quite a distance from the calculator and moved on to pc proggys... so ima lil dry on TI-Game ideas... heh...

but hey, makes me happy to start finding out that there are quite a few similar ideas ^.^ look me up if you need a 2nd hand at programming kk? even if i dont win anything, i think itd be allright if i get some credit to the winning proggy Very Happy unless thats sumhow against the rules -_-
I believe it is against the rules as it must be all original work by the one who signed up (are we allowing libs?).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours