Nice re: the ticalc.org news item. Did you tell them about the contest, or did they find out about it themselves?
Ranman emailed them I think.
yeah he did.
Ah, nice. I hope ticalc.org gives DCS some publicity this time; they ignored me about 4.0 and 5.0. Very Happy
they better....
Well, I'll have to make it good enough that it wows them sufficiently. Anyway Dan, glad that your contest is getting so popular!!
now that theres an item on ticalc I might actually have some competition worth speaking of. *pops knuckles*
Kuro wrote:
now that theres an item on ticalc I might actually have some competition worth speaking of. *pops knuckles*
Considering the volume of people who have joined now, I wouldn't be surprised. Then again, they're probably all knublets.
lol, thanks. there are 21 entries now. and no, only a couple of people who are relatively new. There are lots of names on there I recognize...

There seems to be alot of interesting names for rpgs as well, as that is the most of the entries... o.O
I tried several english to latin translators and that was the best I could come up with. Wink
hey, whatever you can come up with, I think this will be a lot of fun to do.
Radical Pi wrote:
I tried several english to latin translators and that was the best I could come up with. Wink
I'm pretty fluent in Latin... what are you trying to translate?
Only 13 days remain! If you have not signed up to the TIFW contest, please do so soon! For more info, please refer to:

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/contest/
KermMartian wrote:
Radical Pi wrote:
I'm pretty fluent in Latin... what are you trying to translate?

Deus Ex Mortalis 0x5
Meh, that's not perfectly syntactical, but it'll do for "God of Death" or "Lord of Death".
Only one day remains to join the TIFW contest!!
If only I had more time, I'd totally apply to be in it. Unfortunately... Sad
I'm actually just putting the finishing touches on my entry. Is there an advantage or disadvantage to submitting it early?
I wish I had more ideas. Sad I've been making great progress on the entry for this contest and hope to have something playable by this weekend.
No, there is no advantages to it. Entries are not due till Nov 30th, so please, take your time, make sure you have everything you want in there. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours