So I am making an update to my program, SysTools 3.0 and I added the builtin Dcs libs but after a about 4 days with no problems, my program somehow was corrupted by Dcs.

Ex:
Code:
 If B>39:39→B
If B<0:0→B:"System Tools v3.0
:"00003FFE...If A=8"Lbl E0Output(4,4,AnsCubic RegGarbageCollectäβPic3??ParamFcdf(1-Var Stats

This is the beginning of the program

Code:
:"System Tools v3.0
:"00003FFE ...
Who knows, ask Kerm using a personal message or just attract his attention to this topic. I personally think it may be some calculator virus. I have had some of those viruses and they are impossible to deal with. I am happy to help if it is a virus in question.
CalcMax wrote:
Who knows, ask Kerm using a personal message or just attract his attention to this topic. I personally think it may be some calculator virus. I have had some of those viruses and they are impossible to deal with. I am happy to help if it is a virus in question.

It is most definitely not a virus, I know for a fact that it is Doors CS 7.2
It is probably a corrupt copy of doors. Re-install doors and if the problem persists, get Kerm's attention. You may also want to resend the os to the calc Smile. I have had many calc problems, but not exactly this. One notable thing that requires an os resend is when commands just get spontaneosly erased out of a basic program. I will help you as long as I can with my knowledge!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours