Can someone tell me where do I place the .g3a files to install them on the fx-CG20 emulator?
You place them in root directory of the emulated calculator (location is the same as on hardware calculator)

Maybe you did not know what steps to take to pick add-ins on the emulator:
From main menu select Memory (tan/F shortcut key will also work) then choose F3 Import/Export (which only exists on the emulator), than F1 Import files, browse on where your add in file is saved on windows then select and press F1 to save (another F1 if you are overwriting previous version on your emulator), then Key exit to complete, and finally Menu to go back to main menu to see your add in on it if valid
Thanks for the help.

I'm just a newbie and didn´t know you had to pick the add-ins on the emulator. Very Happy
I'm glad to be of help. Please note that on the emulator a few things are not working the same way as on the real hardware: power off, connecting with another calculator, simultaneous key presses, some other things I cannot remember now...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours