I'm glad to see you fixed the board orientation! Before it was killing me that the queens were on the wrong side, essentially making black play as white and vice versa (but you still have the play as (black/white) first option so it never was really a big deal. Fantastic job on the game overall! 10/10
I discovered an issue. I was playing and I got through a lot of turns (64 to be exact). It was my turn, so I selected to move my queen. At some point after that, the game froze and nothing moved. No keys worked, so I pushed RESET. It was still my turn. I cannot provide screenshots because TI Connect CE did not recognize my calculator during the freeze. Sorry I do not have more information. Other than that, different AI difficulties, and the lack of choosing sprites, the game is perfect.
Hello. I understand that this is a relatively old project and may not be considered anymore, but I've encountered a text overlap glitch upon player vs. computer checkmate.

Can you make it compatible for the TI-84+ CSE?
IvanTheCOol132 wrote:

No.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
IvanTheCOol132 wrote:

No.

Even though I only have a TI-84+ CSE, I understand if you don’t want to make it compatible Sad
MMMMMMMMMMMMM wrote:
I discovered an issue. I was playing and I got through a lot of turns (64 to be exact). It was my turn, so I selected to move my queen. At some point after that, the game froze and nothing moved. No keys worked, so I pushed RESET. It was still my turn. I cannot provide screenshots because TI Connect CE did not recognize my calculator during the freeze. Sorry I do not have more information. Other than that, different AI difficulties, and the lack of choosing sprites, the game is perfect.
I'm having the same problem, I selected a piece to attack another one of my pieces that had no way to get to it. Not sure though if it's one, the other, or a combination of both.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours