Hey Guys, friendly admin Comic here from the Minecraft Server. Previous topics to gather opinions on the server has always devolved into a tangle of replies that don't go beyond the initial first or two on-topic replies. By that I mean a few users will voice their opinions proper before another quotes and derail the thread. Which isn't the end of the world but it prevents me from getting an uninfluenced opinion from everyone. So, that's why I've created a survey.

It's a Google Form and requires no sign in to complete. As such, more than one response can be logged per user so if you want your responses to be taken somewhat seriously please add a username at the end of the survey. I use the usernames to know who said what and to follow up if required, of course you can opt out by selecting the appropriate survey response. Putting your username is not required.

This survey does not promise everything will change. I'm merely getting opinions so the mods and I can discuss potential ways to make the server a better and engaging environment. Please be honest. A lot of the questions that have text fields accept paragraphs. So, please submit those in MLA format Wink But seriously, write as much or as little as you'd like. Again, please be honest.

If there's anything I missed in the survey please use the final text field at the end to submit your final thoughts. It's possible future public discussions will be held based on the responses. The survey will be open for 7 days.

Take the Survey
Survey is now over, thanks for your participation. Hopefully results will be posted in the next few weeks. Should give us, the mods and admins, enough time to discuss the results and reach out to any participants who left contact info.

The results topic will be open, allowing anyone to reply. The results will be anonymous, you may disclose how you voted if you wish. Furthermore, the username/contact info will be disclosed to the other mods and admins on a need-to-know basis, such as if we split up contacting users. Otherwise that info is only available to myself.

Again, thanks for the feedback!
Survey Responses, Part 1: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13430