not a hunting beagle (lol). Actually, he is just annoying, barks at every little move people make (where is a 12 gauge when you need one around that dog?)
0x5. Anyway, who else has something to say on the topic of animals or pets?
I have 3 dogs and a bird, 2 Old English Sheepdogs (one is 2-3 years old, the other is 5-6), a Dachund (sp?) who is also 2-3 (she was a stray), and then a Cockatiel (something like 8 years old).

Not to mention my Kunnavang and I used to have a Blackbear and i want a Black Widow.

P.S. Foamy, i didn't know you played Guild Wars too, i thought i was the only one! Wink
Very Happy I think the forefront of the Internet is really getting to a point where the distinction between VR and RL is blurring... anyway, wow, that's a lot of animals!
@Kerm: Sure it is...

@Harq: Can I have your daschund? I love those dogs. Very Happy
Something: well, c'mon, we're discussing VR animals in an RL animal thread as if they were RL. Smile
That was only twice. We are not discussing Virtual Animals as if they were real life animals. If we were discussing virtual animals as if they were real life animals, I think the goldfish would have died from some other disease than White Scummy Goldfish Fungus. Laughing
something1990 wrote:
@Kerm: Sure it is...

@Harq: Can I have your daschund? I love those dogs. Very Happy

She is awesome Laughing , she is also actually a dachund / (we think a beagle) mix, almost all dachund except that the dots over her eyes run down her nose, i think she is cuter that way Razz .

P.S. She has a white arrow on her chest that points toward her head Evil or Very Mad
Harq wrote:
....P.S. She has a white arrow on her chest that points toward her head Evil or Very Mad
Laughing That's ever so slightly creepy... coloration variations are always interesting.
It is also kind of cool, I might post some pictures of my dogs tommorrow if I have time.

We are afraid that if we bring the Daschunt around where we found her (she is a stray) that someone will recognize her by the arrow or her eye markings... We wouldn't give her back anyways though, she had not been spayed, she had a choke chain on, and she hadn't had any shots. Also, she cowered when a man approached her Neutral
*bump* Ok, here are the pictures that I said I would post:

My bird in his cage, his name is Piper (he is a Cockatiel)

My male Old English Sheepdog, Chaucer, (this is a picture of him being lazy, i didn't have any others on my comp)

My female Old English Sheepdog, Summer, (she has been shaved for the summer)

Summer trying to steal Sausages bed

Sausage in the same bed

Sausage looking at me (sorry, got shrunk a bit too much on photobucket)

Sausage coming out of an empty food bag, she likes climbing around when their fresh Razz

2 pictures of Sausages arrow

These pictures were floating around my computer, except for the bird, but still. Also, i DID NOT NAME Sausage, it was my sister.
It's beautiful! I want the Sausage!

no pictures of my dog hanging around Sad
something1990 wrote:
It's beautiful! I want the Sausage!

My mom would probably kill you, lol. We gave her away after we found her, but my mom grew to love her too much. She went on a 'strike' (sleeping all day and not doing anything) until she got her back Razz . I would also probably kill you too.
If I weren't allergic, I would definitely have a German Shephard. Those things are awesome. Cool
Elfprince! What a cute cat you have, although I had seen it before.
Harq: excellent name for a Daschunt 0x5

That's my Shar-pei (a dog, if you missed it Razz)

I also have a cat and some random fish, but no pics of them...
alex10819 wrote:
[img]That's my Shar-pei (a dog, if you missed it Razz)
Surprised Wait, seriously?! Just Joking
I see that you named in Pooh from the img url... that's hilarious.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours