Just wondering what kind of pets you guys have. Pets are something everyone should have, as it gives some experience with responibility of another living being in a different way than interacting with people, and depending on the pet, they will love you no matter what, if you treat them right. Always something good to experience if you are sad or depressed.

Anyways, I have a dog, a German Shepard, which is almost 2 years old. Here is a pic of him:

IMO, German Shepards are the greatest dogs, they love kids, they are extremely smart, they are very protective, and if trained well, always loving/comforting Smile

Let us know what kinds you have!! Very Happy
i have a miniature snouzer who is a good dog. we have had him for about five or six years. and we had a german shepard for about two years but then it got hit by a car. it was a good dog to but it attacked my little brother alot but it did not bother me my dad or my mom.
My cousin has a homicidal cat at his apartment Very Happy Everytime my brother and I walk in it attacks us Laughing

I use to have some goldfish years ago; but then one of them got some kind of weird fungus white-thingy and died, and then all of the other fish died the same way days later... Confused

EDIT: The technical term for this disease seems to be White Scummy Goldfish Fungus Laughing
I wish I had a dog. A daschund is my favorite kind of dog. I have fish and they had baby fish the other day.
I don't have my own pet, but I catsit regularly for two cats and three cats respectively. As for past pets, I have had a group of snails and a crawfish (but not at the same time Smile ).
used to have a dog, but it died.

btw, who's bike in the background, and is it a Harley?
It's my dad's, and it is a Yamaha. They get better gas mileage than a harley, and run better...
I have a level 15 Melandru's Stalker. It is kind of weird farming with him though because I'm level 20 and he gets owned pretty easily. I really need to level him up...

That's in Guild Wars, btw. I have a cat in RL, but it can't fight AT ALL.
tifreak8x wrote:
It's my dad's, and it is a Yamaha. They get better gas mileage than a harley, and run better...

my dads Ultra gets over 40 mpg, not bad, and it runs better than that old Yamaha of his ever did.
I don't have a pet or ever have had one. My parents would never let that happen, and I myself am not too excited by the idea. To me a pet is just another animal I have to clean up after (the first being myself Laughing ).
my cat is older than either of my brothers Very Happy I got her when I was 3.

my dog is 9 and we got her when she was 4.
Cool. Ult Dev, your comment threw me off for a second until I realized you were referencing life vs. RL.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
My cousin has a homicidal cat at his apartment Very Happy Everytime my brother and I walk in it attacks us Laughing

I use to have some goldfish years ago; but then one of them got some kind of weird fungus white-thingy and died, and then all of the other fish died the same way days later... Confused

EDIT: The technical term for this disease seems to be White Scummy Goldfish Fungus Laughing

Fish aren't pets, they are food.
rivereye wrote:
Fish aren't pets, they are food.
Laughing Not goldfish though... Smile
True, they are more like a carp (and they are annoying to catcch when walleye fishing).

How about we get back to pets now?
rivereye wrote:
True, they are more like a carp (and they are annoying to catcch when walleye fishing).

How about we get back to pets now?
Sure, why not. So does anyone else petsit like me?
once in a while for my aunt and uncle, but the mutt comes to our house when we do.
Laughing What kind of dog is it?
not sure, we just call it a mutt because it is so annoying (I think it is a beagle)
rivereye wrote:
not sure, we just call it a mutt because it is so annoying (I think it is a beagle)
Aw, beagles are nice though! What is annoying about this particular beagle?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours