After you read the title, I bet 90% of the people immediately thinks about the popular game Agar.io.
This game looks like Agar.io, but it is still a totally different game.
The main problem was that Agar.io is multiplayer, and that seems to be hard on the calcs Wink
Whatever I'm speaking, I will now explain the game. You're a square, somewhere in the oh so large CE screen. Your task is to become as large as the screen, by eating food, as fast as possible.
The process exists of these stages:
1) Get a nice idea, for a simple graphic ASM game
2) Think about the program structure, the lay-out etc.

3) Go programming
4) Fixing bugs, solve challenges - make the program complete
5) Test the whole program (almost the same as 4)
6) Release it, get reviews and make another build.

Image:

As usual, I will use the C libraries of Mateo; when I'm more experienced, I may thinking about making it in pure ASM Very Happy
This program will replace my Don't Tap The White Tile, I will shift that to later care Smile

EDIT: you can now press the arrows diagonals to move not only horizontal or vertical, but also via diagonals. I've added in the boundaries checking - not going outside the field (screen)
This project looks great!
Good idea Smile

Don't forget to keep us informed on the progress.
you should make sure it is compatible with the CSE, because i want this program once it's done!
Nice, I am impatient to try it!

Multiplayer is feasible but very hard indeed, even if it would be very interesting! Besides, I think the C lib' is better than assembly for this kind of game, it's up to you.

Good luck! Wink
PT_ wrote:
I will use the C libraries of Mateo

Pieman7373 wrote:
you should make sure it is compatible with the CSE

I smell inconsistency!! Razz
mr womp womp wrote:
PT_ wrote:
I will use the C libraries of Mateo

Pieman7373 wrote:
you should make sure it is compatible with the CSE

I smell inconsistency!! Razz

I smell the creation of agar.cse Wink
If I've time I would make one using xLIBC
Yay!
You should definitely port it to xLIBC! In fact, that would mean it can run on the CE under xLIBCE once Doors CE is released, too.
I no longer need this to work on the CSE, because i have a CE... Very Happy
Very punny name... Really interesting! It is so smooth, the movement, and I am really excited for a future release!
PT_, maybe you can make it using ICE, since it is so awesome and fantastic!! Very Happy
Pieman7373 wrote:
PT_, maybe you can make it using ICE, since it is so awesome and fantastic!! Very Happy

Definitely, although this is a while ago that I started with a program, so it may take a while to pick it up again Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours