After running the game tanks the top part of my screen will not change from the game screen
So, I made Tanks - glad to see it being used. THat being said, the thing Tanks does is set your calculator in "Horizontal screen mode". Its easy to fix - just press mode, and find where it says "FULL Horizontal Graph-Table". Horizontal is the mode used by the game; most other cases are "Full". set it to that, and that should make it right as rain! let me know if you have any other issues!
Thank you so much
The real question is why does Tanks not set the calculator back to Full mode as it exits... Also, I think this might be the first time I see a program that actually uses Horiz Razz
Good question - I thought it did. So I popped it into SC, and yeah, it does. perhaps it crashed or was quit via ON key?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours