I've completed until the fourth one:

Q1: 85 bytes (68 )
Q2: 58 bytes (41 )
Q3: 107 bytes (90 )
Q4: 24 bytes (7 too Razz )

But these are the sizes given by the [mem] menu, so, it includes the weight of the prog's names, etc ;P
Yours are impressive... o_o
6 days left ! I hope many of you are participating. Very Happy
noelthebest wrote:
6 days left ! I hope many of you are participating. Very Happy

Yay! I finished up to #5, but I'm too busy to finish them all Sad
Hum, you don't need to do everything to advance to the final round, as I already said. Wink
How has the response been so far, noelthebest? I hope lots of people have been entering. Smile
Well, I don't know who really enters the contest since nobody has sent me anything yet (the deadline is Monday). But as far as I know, the number of interested people is at least the same as in 2014, which is not that bad, actually. Smile
If I'm right, I sent my programs yesterday to info@tiplanet.org Smile
I'm very curious though
Approximately 26.5 hours left. Do not forget to send us what you have done, (hopefully) in both categories. Very Happy

Be careful, the deadline is tomorrow at 23:59 (UTC+1). Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours