This evening, Adriweb was playing around with the CEmu source code, and compiled it for the TI-Nspire CX. Although it's a little sluggish, it works nicely. I wish that TI would include a newer TI-84 Plus family emulator on the newest calculators, akin to how this works, but I sadly suspect that the days of interchangeable keypads and supported TI-84+ emulation in the TI-Nspire line are behind us. Nice work on the core, Mateo et alia, and good work demoing the power of portable code, Adriweb.

I've also ported it to the Apple Watch Smile

Quote:
This is an Apple Watch.
And it's joining the club of devices capable of running CEmu \o/

• Sorry for the bad quality Razz
  • Yes, I know, the colors are messed up, I probably shifted some RGB bits a bit too hard, I'll fix that soon...
  • Yes, it's running natively on the watch, not on the iPhone.
  • No, it's not usable for now (no input etc.), I'm just showing that the core works.
  • If/When a download gets available, it will be here: https://github.com/MateoConLechuga/CEmu

Video showing the speed:

Source: https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=17746&p=194641#p194641
Mega respect for Apple watch support - I wonder how could i install it. Hopefully it is easy and does not void warranties etc.

Not directly connected but i hope devepment of apps for CE can also be done eventually on iPhone alone.

Many thanks
Quote:
i hope devepment of apps for CE can also be done eventually on iPhone alone.

Online IDEs, such as the local one or the TI-Planet Project Builder, are one possible way to develop on smartphone / tablet platforms. That said, full-sized computers with larger screens and real keyboards are more convenient and productive Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours