Same way you send programs Wink
You said I need to post, otherwise you would forget it, so this post is to mention that you should add the possibility to get exact timings an opcode/call/jump takes etc. Smile
PT_ wrote:
You said I need to post, otherwise you would forget it, so this post is to mention that you should add the possibility to get exact timings an opcode/call/jump takes etc. Smile

Added in. You can now change the cycle counter manually, or zero it out with a button. This makes ease of figuring out how long something takes pretty easy now Smile It might be a day or so before it is updated in the builds, or you can build it yourself.
I regret to inform you that my VPS is going to be shutdown for the foreseeable future due to money issues. This means that CEmu will not have nightly builds hosted by me until I can maintain $20/month specifically for the VPS. Thank you.
pimathbrainiac wrote:
I regret to inform you that my VPS is going to be shutdown for the foreseeable future due to money issues. This means that CEmu will not have nightly builds hosted by me until I can maintain $20/month specifically for the VPS. Thank you.

When will it shut down?
pimathbrainiac wrote:
I'd be happy to take it over here on Cemetech if that's desired. Let me know.
KermMartian wrote:
pimathbrainiac wrote:
I'd be happy to take it over here on Cemetech if that's desired. Let me know.

The TI-Planet server could probably be an alternative as well, however:
Travis and/or OBS can be used for deployments, as it's been done for some repos already, so it would be better if it's directly integrated within GitHub.
Alberthro and I (and Vogtinator for Firebird) are looking into that.
I'm going to put the server back online for a few minutes so I can make a backup. So long as you guys are running linux on your servers (because I was using mxe as the environment, which requires linux Razz), I don't mind giving both of you the relevant portions of the backup.
FYI, I've pushed some commits on tivars_lib and CEmu that make it able to now read/preview lists and matrices Smile

(Also, some bugs in the Real vartype handler have been fixed)
Complex vartypes has been added as well, recently.

Also, jacobly's new keypad has been merged into master and Mateo quickly added skin support:

It should look fine on Linux, Windows and Mac, now, too, thanks to some fine-tuning from the three of us on those platforms.

But on a more serious/developer-oriented note, several core fix/additions have been committed, and more are coming hopefully soon.
Only DMA stuff is now required for us to release a v1.0 Smile
It seems that CEmu/QT messed up when trying to add tabs to the main screen, if you understand me. For example, if I drag the Keypad tab to the screen, and then remove it for example, it's messed up.

When reporting bugs, make sure you have either the latest release, or a build from the very latest commit available on master.
This is not the case seeing your screenshots (lots of things changed since then), so please get/build the latest version and try again.
Also, to add on to that, a simple "drag to top" and let Windows resize the screen fixes that across all versions.
I created a buildbot for my server so there are now windows CEmu builds for 32-bit and 64-bit which are updated every time someone commits.
Sort of related to jocobly's post, I've created a guide on how to automatically build CEmu on linux and link it to PATH. (I think it may work on mac, I'm not sure.) Just in case you don't want to run CEmu with wine, or can't be bothered to download it every few weeks Wink
I added 83PCE's exact vartypes handling:

I've downloaded the latest version from http://104.238.135.171:8080/CEmu/master/latest/CEmu64.exe but whenever I want to open it, it crashes immediately. Is this CEmu or my laptop, and in the latter case, what can I do against it?
This should hopefully be fixed now for the latest version. If not, please let me know, as I don't have Windows to test on.
Bug report: I dunno what.
I've made a program, and when I run it works fine, but when I turn the calc off and back on, and then run again, it fails somehow, while stepping through the code works. I've no problems at my real calc, so I'm sure it's CEmu Smile I have the latest version, 64-bit, Windows

This is my program: http://www.filedropper.com/command_1
This is an incredible project! Cross platform too, which is nice. Also, if you are still in need of hosting, I'd be happy to provide.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours