Harq: Then write up the readme and you'll be all set! Just be sure not to add your name or any identifying marks to the program or readme.
Ok, i just need to finish a few more things.

When they are all graded, why don't we make a pack of the best from each catagory (solver, generator, player), kind of fuse some of the features together, and submit it to TI-calc.org under an account called Cemetech. I think that would be a good thing to do with the winning entries (or we could just submit it with the names of the 3 authors who did each entry), We should have community projects to submit to TI calc (contests like these and do what i said above Smile ).

P.S. As i was posting this, Firefox started not letting me post again, so I switched to IE, any idea why that would happen? FF seems to have some problems on this server... Evil or Very Mad
Actually, I have an even better iteration of that. Why don't I submit it to ticalc.org with all of the contestants as coauthors?
if you read it, I had that option in there to

Harq wrote:
When they are all graded, why don't we make a pack of the best from each catagory (solver, generator, player), kind of fuse some of the features together, and submit it to TI-calc.org under an account called Cemetech. I think that would be a good thing to do with the winning entries (or we could just submit it with the names of the 3 authors who did each entry), We should have community projects to submit to TI calc (contests like these and do what I said above . Smile )

see?
these can all be taken into account, but it isn't as easy as putting code together, you will have to intergrate it also (change vars, that kind of thing)
Yeah, i know, but still, it would be cool Wink
What about just packing them all into a zip, but separately? Or we could try combining them; that sounds fun too.
it does. We have lots of time to go over this, so don't fell like we are rushed on this.
Wink I need to go and upload mine to source coder so i can see why my loop is messed up (i really like that indent thing, Kerm). Then I will get back to work on my generator.
cool, glad the SC is of help to you. how is everyone's else progress going?
Harq wrote:
Wink I need to go and upload mine to source coder so I can see why my loop is messed up (I really like that indent thing, Kerm). Then I will get back to work on my generator.
Glad you like the indent thing. I hoped it would be helpful for stuff like that.

You know what's sad? I typed "ident" instead of "indent" just now.
Kerm, how can you do that, you aren't on IRC enough.
Ok, we are about half-way to the end here, how is everybody coming?
rivereye wrote:
Kerm, how can you do that, you aren't on IRC enough.
Sure I am. The Cemetech channels, the TBM channels, and occasionally efNet.
Heheeeee..... I realllllly need to get back to work on it.... I might finally work on it now that i m not so busy, but stilll Neutral
Good luck, I hope you get it done by the deadline. Smile
Could you please announce the prizes? Or have you not decided yet?
I believe there is BASIC elite Apprenticship or full member ship (depending on the exact quality), plus a userbar or something along those lines.
Correct.

Grand Prize: Full membership to the BASIC 1337 (quality-based)
First Prize: Userbar and custom title
Honorable mention: Userbar
Shock I like it! This does not apply to me, but what if someone who was already one of the basic 1337 won grand prize Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours